Aerobic Maintenance Contracts
What the State of Colorado Requires:
- The state (CPOW) requires aerobic treatment units utilizing a maintenance contract/provider to routinely inspect your system.
- This contract is designed to protect you, your neighbors, and the environment from untreated wastewater being disposed of onto your lawn or surface.
- The state (CPOW) requires a minimum of 3 inspections per year. The inspections are generally conducted on months 4, 8, and 12 from the contract start date.
- New contract sign-ups will get an initial inspection at time of new contract sign up.
Services We Offer:
- Aver offers 1, 2, and 3 year maintenance service contracts for aerobic systems.
- Our service technicians are highly trained to service most types of aerobic treatment units.
- We strive to maintain quality service at the time of each of our routine inspections.
- Aver is dedicated to helping and teaching our customers to be the owners of a well maintained septic system.
- We electronically file all necessary reports with the appropriate county after each inspection for your convenience. We also send electronic copies for your records.
- PLEASE NOTE: Expenses associated with repairs, chlorine and pumping (when required) are the responsibility of the homeowner and are not covered under the guidelines of the service agreement.
- PLEASE NOTE: Additional service calls outside the regular inspection months will be accessed a service call fee.
Our Service Area:
- Arapahoe County
- Adams County
- Douglas County
- Elbert County
- El Paso County
- Teller County